Treaty Assistant Underwriter
|Job Title:||Treaty Assistant Underwriter|
|Contact Name:||Bryan Thompson|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2021 14:32|
FocusCore is working with a great re-insurer. This company boasts a strong presence throughout the Asia market. They've recently made room for a new headcount for a Treaty Assistant Underwriter, based in Singapore.
The scope of the role is as follows:
- Underwriting assist and support for all lines of treaty business emanating from South East Asia and ANZ (new and renewal accounts) in accordance with the company's processes, procedures and risk appetite. This includes (but not limited to) pricing of programs, terms and conditions analysis, and checking of treaty wordings etc. for internal referral.
- Handle various operational tasks, such as endorsements, data input, processing claims, and monitoring the performance of accounts.
- Perform various other related duties as assigned.
In order to be successful in your application, you should be have the relevant experience outlined below:
- Preferred minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in treaty underwriting.
- Good level of knowledge and experience in South East Asia and ANZ market as well as understanding of treaty pricing methodologies.
- Strong analytical skills or actuarial background.
- Ability to work under high time pressure (seasonal).
- Good communication skills to convey information effectively.
For a confidential discussion, please reach out to Bryan Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's