The Client is a leading technology firm that has provided solutions for a variety of avenues thus has allowed businesses and individuals to make better decisions and act on their results in real time.
The Role is of a Firmware Engineer where it involves programming and designing various solutions and bug fixes to the organisations plethora of products and systems. You would have to be able to come up with tests and trouble shooting for the firmware along with its functionality.
The following key points are the responsibilities you will face during your work.
- You will be leading meetings for complex projects' requirements.
- Be at the start and end of all firmware design projects.
- Inspect test results and understand the fundamental causes.Solve the ocmplex technical problems
- Audit changes to the existing firmware design and come up with new solutions to these unique problems
- Makes changes to or upgrades existing firmware designs via patches and
- Be on the cutting edge of technology to apply new solutions.
- Ensure synergy between the design, test and implementation processes
- Identify where your team can enhance their performance and improve their efficiency .
- Make use of your background and knowledge when selecting methods and techniques when obtaining solutions.
Due to the Technicality of the role we would require the following from you.
- Preferred Education: Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Preferred Work Experience (years): 6+ years work experience
- Key Skills and Competencies: Experienced knowledge in machine language, assembly language and high level language (e.g., C, C++).
Look forward to hearing from you and all the best
To find out about more opportunities, please visit us at www.focuscoregroup.com Rajev Tamilarason FocusCore EA License No: 16S8145 - Registration No R1659945