Reporting to the Head of Experience Studies, you will be an integral member of the Experience Studies team, and you will drive and develop data analytical methods and processes to support reporting, pricing and marketing activities of the business for the Asia Pacific region.
Working with a diverse and dynamic team, your primary focus will be on the Health/Medex business lines. You will lead predictive modelling projects, inclusive of exploring marketing opportunities using internal data. Additionally, you will be involved in enhancing the visibilty of the analytical services and expertise of the Experience Studies team. This role will also collaborate actively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant working experience in insurance/reinsurance fields
- Good exposure in statistical analytics, and predictive modelling
- Some exposure in financial reporting and valuation and/or pricing
- Adept in using Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint) and statistical software (e.g. SAS, R)
- Possess experience in GLM modelling & interpretation of (GLM) results to provide business solutions
- Candidates with experience in General Insurance are welcome to apply
To find out about more opportunities, please visit us at www.focuscoregroup.com Yanni Chen FocusCore EA License No: 16S8145 - Registration No R1109831