Our client is a premier brand within the Asian logistics sector, ranking among the top companies in their field across the region. As a result of strong growth in their Indonesian business they are looking to strengthen their team and are currently inviting a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of Operations Manager Indonesia
As the Operations Manager Indonesia you are responsible for designing and managing the logistics operations of my client's business; you will ensure effective and efficient logistics operations policies and procedures are put in place to enhance my client's initiatives and objectives for their business in Indonesia.
Scope of responsibilities will cover warehouse management, inventory management and fleet management and you will be expected to achieve cost control targets, SOPs and KPIs. Of course you will be an open and effective communicator and you will proactively lead, motivate and empower your team to help successfully implement business growth in Indonesia.
The ideal candidate come with the following knowledge & experience:
- Substantial experience in a 3PL environment in Indonesia
- Ideally with experience in the Electronics industry vertical
- Minimum 5 years' experience in logistics - operations.
- Strong visionary, result-oriented and forward thinking mindset
- Degree in Business Management or Logistics
- Roles are based in Jakarta
To find out about more opportunities, please visit us at www.focuscoregroup.com
Mike Wright - FocusCore EA Licence No: 16S8145 - Registration No R1104623