Head of Strategy, CSI & FGE
|Job Title:||Head of Strategy, CSI & FGE|
|Contact Name:||Charlie Robinson|
|Job Published:||November 18, 2016 14:41|
Reporting to the Global Sector Head of Fast Growing Enterprises (FGE), the incumbent is responsible for developing and implementing strategy for CSI Asia Pacific.
He/She supports CSI Regional Head with regards to interaction to Senior Management of CSI as well as the other DPDHL Divisions (BU) and Corporate Center (CSI SMT, GCB, Divisional QBRs, CEO Office, Corp. Development, etc.)
Leading and driving FGE key strategic initiatives in alignment with the corporate, divisional and CSI strategies, the incumbent's accountabilities include identifying and developing new business opportunities, supporting product development and executing selected strategic initiatives.
He/She is also responsible for FGE / Sector fact base and analysis, BU community building, reporting of commercial development to senior management as well as actively driving customer engagement activities.
* Lead development of BU revenue growth strategy aligning with Divisional, FGE and Sector strategies
* Develop and manage strategy development process of FGE & sectors.
* Identify and report on market developments, competitors' development and new areas of business opportunities. Ensure regular updates of market figures/data
* Develop strategy for FGE / CSI commercial and business development approach/model.
* Oversee execution of business plans/pipeline & track project results
* Take ownership of updating, reviewing and keep current existing fact base related to Customers
* Work closely with CSI Strategy Development and Marketing to develop value propositions and strategy roadmaps
* Manage project budget and oversee project progress and business plan achievements
Strategic business development
* Strategic customer development planning process and strategy review meetings.
* Customer specific deep dives and optimization projects
* Work with CSI commercial leadership to understand account management and business development effectiveness requirements
Business Unit Engagement
* Act as an interface to CSI and Business Units to align and support strategies and business plans
* Consult and provide input and content on BU review meetings, cross BU country reviews, customers meetings and other areas of support required.
* Maintain, support and track all customer / BU escalation matters
* Minimum Masters Degree holder in business or related field, with broad understanding of supply chains, market segmentation, data validation, trend and business analysis
* 8 years' experience in project management and/or strategy, with at least 5 years' experience in Communications/Marketing. Candidates with at least 3 years of leadership experience will be preferred.
* Possess BU experience and solid knowledge of DHL functions, country business models/process and strong network into Divisions and Corporate Center.
* International exposure and familiarity with commercial / business development organisation and challenges. Strong understanding of market dynamics, logistics issues and trends, general knowledge of all DHL business models
* High degree of commercial acumen and understanding of commercial strategy best practice and development
* Proven Program Management skills, including extensive expertise in project management methodologies and tools
* Advanced stakeholder management abilities, able to articulate complex value propositions with expertise in influencing senior level stakeholders
* Highly analytical, strong conceptual thinking, presentation, written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced and time pressured environment
* Leadership Experience to provide direction, guidance and coaching to CSI organization and driving high team performance
* Ability to strive in a matrix organization with stakeholders at all levels (Corporate / Global / Regional) across the business units
* Ability to constructively express, challenge, negotiate and explain arguments in strategic discussions
* Ability to integrate and work successfully in diverse cultures and environments.
* Flexibility and willingness to travel
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's