Our client is a leading brand in the logistics sector and they are looking for a Head of Facility Design to achieve strategic business goals in SEA.
You will be responsible for setting the Solution Design strategy direction and conduct in alignment with business strategy at both country and regional level. Lead the strategic development of the facility design agenda for the region- including people development, solution skill sets and solution innovation in facility design across sectors. Maximize the performance of the facility design function by providing strategic leadership and coordination across all operating regions within the Supply Chain division. Lead strategically significant solution design programs and projects. Be accountable for sponsoring solution design methodology & tools function. Develop relationships with key account's senior management to uncover needs & opportunities in order to achieve business growth, contract retention and continuous improvement objectives. Manage governance model & support framework for all design tools & methodology and ensure quality control/assurance of SD pursuit activities. Provide oversight in ensuring all our proposed solutions can provide the highest levels of operational safety and be jointly responsible for revenue growth within the organization.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in Solution Design and Facility Design in a 3PL environment.
- Well versed with the various expectations across all sectors and logistics products
- Strong project management skills with the ability to tranlsate customer's expectations into relevant solutions. Able to Leverage Decision Support Sciences (Optimization, Simulation, and Decision Support Tools)
- Significant amount of solution design experience in Thailand is a MUST, Role is based in Bangkok with frequent commuting within the country and South East Asia
- MBA or Masters in Supply Chain Management, six sigma/PMP certification advantageous