One of the prestigious analytics brands is expanding their local team and currently seeking an Analytics Consultant with strong analytics background to support the team.
The Analytics Consultant will be working closely with project managers and taking the responsibility of business analysts, gathering requirements and perform business analysis. You will also be required to be involved in solution conceptualization. Develop proof of concept, data preparation and integration, develop applications and dashboards based on analytical models. This professional will developing and validating machine learning models. There may also be opportunities for leading and managing technical teams.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Business Analytics or equivalent qualifications
- At least 3 years of working experience on analytics projects
- Working experience with analytics tools and methodologies, e.g. CRISP-DM/SEMMA, SQL, IBM SPSS Modeler, SAS Enterprise Miner, R Programming, Python, relational databases, Tableau, Qlik, etc.
- Experience with developing web applications
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, communication skills