VP Ops, F&B (Thailand)
|Job Title:||VP Ops, F&B (Thailand)|
|Contact Name:||Charlie Robinson|
|Job Published:||November 18, 2016 14:43|
Our client is a leading food and beverage operator here in South East Asia and they are looking for an experienced VP for operations to provide new insights in guiding the business to greater heights.
You will be responsible for developing and strengthening Operations framework, raise standards of operations excellence (customer, employee, profit). Identify new store locations, manage relationship with developers and take charge of new store openings in Thailand. Influencing the Profitability of the business through Gross Margin expansion and world-class labor deployment. Maininting productivity and Quality at Central Kitchen to achieve simplicity, consistency and efficiency in the value chain. Provide functional leadership to F&B Business across Singapore and new countries marked for expansion.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in the food and Beverage industry, understands importance of menu innovation and provides feedback to keep menu relevant and exciting
- Commercially astute- understanding of how operational decisions impact business in Top-line / bottom-line terms
- Strong domain knowledge, hands-on operator with multi-store Restaurant Operations, New Store openings
- Process Orientation & Deployment, with "Enabling" mindset- approachability
- Role is based in Bangkok, Thailand.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's