Senior Consultant / Consultant
|Job Title:||Senior Consultant / Consultant|
|Job Published||25th Oct 2018|
FocusCore is an international recruitment & executive search consultancy specialising in Insurance & Technology. With 50+ dedicated consultants in Singapore, Japan & Hong Kong we have been recruiting insurance professionals for over 8 years. The specialist industry has meant training and creating our own specialist recruiters consistently through the years. Our detailed, consultative approach means that all of our staff are industry experts who can guide and advise our clients through any element of the recruitment process. We have strong relationships throughout the industry that require a constant pipeline of talent. We are looking for ambitious, motivated and driven recruitment consultants to join our team.
The breadth of our coverage includes:
- Actuarial & Risk
- Change and Technology
- Data Science & Analytics
- Underwriting & Claims
- Handle the full spectrum of recruitment activities from initial phone screening to contract negotiations.
- Provide professional recruitment solution advice to your clients as well as to your candidates.
- Identify new business opportunities and meet with prospective clients to understand their recruitment needs and to build a relationship.
- Deliver congruent client strategy across FocusCore Group and lead innovative approaches to win and retain strategic clients
- Ensure that sales can be delivered effectively, client relationships are maximised and talented candidates and contractors consider FocusCore as their preferred choice
Desired skills and experience:
- At least 2+years’ experience in a Business Development role
- Experience in New Business and Client Acquisitions in recruitment across Asia Pacific is an added advantage
- Confident, professional interpersonal and communication skills
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- You must be comfortable working in a fast paced, demanding and dynamic environment
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's