As a key member of the actuarial pricing team, you will be collaborating with key staeholders in ensuring the successful launch of Par, Non-Par, Investment-linked products including individual and group products. You will work together with colleagues in development of presentation materials to the Product Development Committee for new product pricing. You also will be involved in reviewing and recommending improvements on product pricing processes as well as implementing them.
- At least 3 years of work experience in Life actuarial function (Pricing experience in the Singapore market will be highly advantageous)
- Good progress in actuarial qualifications with either US, UK, or Australia Actuarial Institutes
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent in speaking and written English
- Experience in Prophet will be an advantage