Overland Transport Manager, Thailand
|Job Title:||Overland Transport Manager, Thailand|
|Contact Name:||Charlie Robinson|
|Job Published:||November 18, 2016 14:39|
Our client is looking for a solid transportation manager (cross-border) to join them and support their growing interest in the emerging markets of Cambodia/Laos/Thailand.
The successful candidate will be tasked with primarily delivering transportation solutions and full fleet management in Thailand, supporting client's needs into Cambodia and Laos. Be accountable for supervising the trucking activities on daily basis. This person will need to ensure the efficient and effective operations to achieve the customers' KPIs successfully and maintain the maximum utilization of the whole fleet. Liaise with internal and external customers to maintain excellent service standards and build appropriate relationships. Provide support to the sales team to increase the trucking market share. Work closely with cross border trucking partners in driving the cross border trucking services. Review logistics & distribution policies, develop key indicators reports and data analysis in alignment with global guidelines.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in the transportation function, preferably with substantial part of that experience in handling cross-border transport from Thailand.
- Good understanding of trucking operations in relation to CBT in the greater Sub-Mekong region.
- Understanding the delicate relationship supporting MNC customers and sub-contractors, from negotiation till completion of transport delivery tasks.
- Ability to lead a sizable team and deliver tight deadlines.
- Role is based in Bangkok, Thailand.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's