One of the clients in the FinTech sector with regional presence is currently expanding. In view of the expansion plan, they are looking for an IT Business Analyst to support the team.
The IT Business Analyst will be part of the product development function, review and be responsible for the signing-off of documents. In the process of business requirements gathering process with clients, this individual will evaluate high-level IT solutions while liaising with Technology function to design client solutions, before making appropriate recommendations with the technical knowledge. The Business Analyst will also be ensuring the quality of project deliverables. This individual will be part of all aspects of the Product Life Cycle including regulatory, compliance and operations. You will be leading the implementation and ongoing relationship management for live clients and FX liquidity providers. Working closely with the Operations and Support function to resolve day to day issues may be required as well.
- Minimum Degree in Computer Science / IT or equivalent
- At least 4 years relevant working experience
- Well versed in FX products
- Good knowledge in NDF and Asia Currency is a plus point
- Strong analytical and leading skill
- Possess strong business acumen and the ability to understand and translate clients' needs into business solutions
- Result-oriented, creative, good problem solving and decision making capabilities
- Effective spoken and written communication in English and Mandarin due to nature of clients