Our Client is the world's largest logistics company operating around the world, particularly in sea and air mail.
The position will be based in Bangkok Head Office. You will be responsible for setting facility design strategy governing direction and conduct, aligning to the business strategy at regional and cluster level (Thailand, Philippines, and Vietnam). Lead the strategic development of the facility design agenda for the region - including people development, solution skill sets and solution innovation in facility design across sectors. Develop relationships with Regional & Global customer senior management to uncover needs & opportunities in order to contract retention and continuous improvement. Lead SD effort in complex must win facility design projects to deliver business growth, retain and improve existing business. Full authority to shape Facility Solutions Design with sign - off from SD Region Lead, SD Centre of Excellence, and Regional Stakeholders, including trainings and setting of standards/ methodology within the respective teams across the region.
This is the excellent opportunity for individual who has leadership skills and profound understanding of the Facility Design.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in Solution Design and Facility Design Management
- Experience in other division (e.g. GCS, DGF, etc.) beneficial
- Consultative and Facilitation Skills (Internal and External)
- Understanding of Business Development Process and Sales Experience
- Facility design, Logistics and broader supply chain knowledge at a detailed level