Group COO - FMCG (Malaysia)
|Job Title:||Group COO - FMCG (Malaysia)|
|Contact Name:||Charlie Robinson|
|Job Published:||November 18, 2016 15:00|
Our client is a young and aggressive FMCG company in South-East-Asia and they are looking for a seasoned Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to accelerate their growth in the region.
The new CEO will need to develop the strategic framework, maximize EBITDA from existing business, and execute the objectives set forth by the Company's Board of Directors. As part of the Company's growth plan, the CEO will be responsible for (1) growing the Company's service offerings in consumer products, (2) Provide strategic business intelligence for the sales team to grow customer base and (3) extending operations in Malaysia through organic expansion, acquisitions or strategic partnerships. Streamline business process to enhance business operational efficiency and profitability. To identify and monitor key risks and proactively recommend mitigation actions. Key driver in ensuring compliance with government legislation and follow environmental, social and governance policy. Develop and build and effective management team to support long term business plans and strategies.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in the FMCG industry, preferably with substantial part of that experience working with multi-channel distributor model
- Strong visionary, result-oriented and an consulting mindset with proven leadership in decision making.
- Significant amount of experience in Malaysia (Hong Kong would be a plus)
- Prior experience of working within a private equity or consulting environment will be a plus
- Role is based in Shah Alam, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia with frequent commuting.
To find out about more opportunities, please visit http://www.singapore.focuscoregroup.com/
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's