Facultative Assistant Underwriter
|Job Title:||Facultative Assistant Underwriter|
|Industry:||Underwriting, Non Life Insurance, Reinsurance|
|Contact Name:||Bryan Thompson|
|Job Published||21 May 2021|
FocusCore is working with a great re-insurer. This company boasts a strong presence throughout the Asia market. They've recently made room for a new headcount for a Facultative Assistant Underwriter, based in Singapore.
The scope of the role is as follows:
- Assist and contribute to underwriting of new and renewal accounts in accordance with company’s processes, procedures and risk appetite. This includes assessing the risk, coverage, terms and conditions for internal referral.
- Handle various operational tasks, such as endorsements, data input, processing claims and monitoring the performance of accounts.
- Perform various other related duties as assigned
In order to be successful in your application, you should be have the relevant experience outlined below:
- Preferred minimum of 3 years of relevant insurance experience.
- Strong preference for South East Asia and ANZ market experience and good level of knowledge and experience in the Energy(downstream) industries.
- Ability to coordinate and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong service orientation and understanding of the importance to develop effective working relationships with others.
- Good communication skills to convey information effectively.
- Managing one's own time and the time of others, and the ability to work within tight deadlines.
For a confidential discussion, please reach out to Bryan Thompson at email@example.com