Executive Director-Site Reliability Engineering
|Job Title:||Executive Director-Site Reliability Engineering|
|Contact Name:||Emil Sunny|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2018 17:37|
Our Client, a top tier multinational bank based in Singapore is looking to hire an Executive Director- Site Reliability Engineering for their office in Singapore. The person should be responsible for designing systems for performance improvement and service reliability.
- Ensure the production delivery of major consumer banking applications.
- Help the team to ensure continuous improvements are done for Site Reliability Engineering methods.
- Responsible for driving an automated production environment using machine learning and instrumentation.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment and must have excellent leadership skills to lead a team of 100 plus.
- Must have a minimum 15years of IT experience and banking experience is preferred.
- Excellent experience working in Java, Cloud Applications, Amazon web services, Linux and Unix Services.
- Good experience in Microservices, SOA, distributed architecture and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS).
- Experience in managing Cloud Architecture will be an added advantage.
If you, or someone you know, would be interested in exploring this opportunity, please send resumes to Emil Sunny at email@example.com or call directly on +65 66313246 for a confidential discussion.
EA License No: 16S8145 - Registration No R1769990