Corporate Secretarial Manager (Legal)
|Job Title:||Corporate Secretarial Manager (Legal)|
|Contact Name:||Mildred Ambrose|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2017 10:59|
Reporting to the Group Director, Legal & Risk Management, the successful candidate will manage the following
- Handle the full spectrum of corporate secretarial work and a portfolio of global and local client organizations.
- Maintain the Statutory Registers and Records.
- Organise and co-ordinate Board Meetings and prepare all Board papers.
- Provide all timely information to all the relevant directors and parties in order that they can contribute fully to Board Meetings and decisions.
- Prepare and draft Board Resolutions and Minutes.
- Ensure that all the Board's decisions are properly communicated and carried out.
- Handle all E-filing of the various transactions with ACRA.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements and obligations, including
- meeting deadlines.
- He / She will also meet the following requirements:
- A legally qualified person [under the Legal Profession Act (Cap. 161)] with a Degree in Law and / or a Member of SAICSA.
- Minimum of 7 years' of post qualification experience and expertise in corporate secretarial work in practice and/or in-house.
- Sound understanding of the Singapore Companies Act.
- Independent, resourceful and meticulous, and possess sound commercial sense with strong analytical aptitude.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate with people of all levels.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Good Computer skills and proficiency in MS office.
To find out about more opportunities, please visit us at www.focuscoregroup.com Charlie Robinson FocusCore EA License No: 16S8145 - Registration No R1104623