|Job Title:||CEO, Indonesia|
|Contact Name:||Charlie Robinson|
|Job Published:||November 18, 2016 15:01|
Our client is within the logistics sector is looking for a seasoned SVP, Operations to support their transformation goals across multiple business units and harmonize relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
The new SVP Operations will need to take functional ownership of developing key strategic initiatives to improve operational processes, improve governance to support implementation of global/regional programs from an operation perspective. Execute and streamline existing operations workflows through automation, analysis reporting and focused execution. Work closely with the key internal stakeholders to specify requirements for system developments to support the relevant processes, subsequently on testing and implementation. Lead and proactively look for chance of improving level of synergy across warehousing, trucking and freight operations in the different markets. Monitor Asia logistics market situation and provide risk assessment to Global HQ. Take ownership and drive the culture of Lean Management/Continuous Improvement/Operation excellence to all Offices in Asia. Lastly, to provide oversight on commercial strategy that will maximize revenue streams. This includes providing support for commercialization infrastructure that will impact market adoption of the company's products and be jointly responsible for revenue growth within the organization.
- Minimum 20 years experience in the immediate 3PL industry with demonstrated experience managing operations at the global or regional level.
- Strong visionary, result-oriented and forward thinking mindset with proven leadership in decision making.
- Strategic ability to interpret cross-country operational challenges, preferably with an ability to translate strategy into accountable transactions.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work and thrive in a highly matrix organisation with focus on networking and collaboration at C-suite level.
- Significant amount of experience in Asia including Japan
- Role is based in Singapore with frequent regional commuting.
- MBA or Masters in Supply Chain Management, six sigma/PMP certification advantageous
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's