Our client is a premier brand within the Asian logistics sector, ranking among the top companies in their field across the region. As a result of strong growth in their Indonesian business they are looking to strengthen their team and are currently inviting a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of Business Development Manager Indonesia
As the Business Development Manager Indonesia you are responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with new customers, effectively identifying their logistics needs and recommending business solutions that will add value to their business.
Scope of responsibilities will cover relationship management, new business development, needs assessment, proposals, pricing and KPI reporting. As an open and effective communicator you will proactively lead, motivate and empower your team to successfully deliver growth in Indonesia.
The ideal candidate will come with the following knowledge & experience:
- Substantial experience in a 3PL operations environment in Indonesia
- Ideally with experience in the Electronics industry vertical
- Extensive experience in business development within logistics
- Strong visionary, result-oriented and forward thinking mindset
- Degree in Business Management or Logistics
- Role is based in Jakarta
To find out about more opportunities, please visit us at www.focuscoregroup.com
Mike Wright - FocusCore EA Licence No: 16S8145 - Registration No R1104623