|Job Title:||Data Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Emil Sunny|
|Job Published:||April 25, 2018 16:46|
Our Client, a multinational bank based in Singapore is looking to hire a Data Engineer for their office in Singapore. The person should be responsible for developing and enhancing applications by using the best practices of BigData.
- Constantly learn new things and maintain an overview of modern technologies.
- To be able to work with cloud computing environments.
- Strong co-ordination and management skills to handle complex projects.
- Must have a minimum 10years of IT experience with excellent knowledge in Java.
- Hands on experience in Hadoop, Hive, Spark 2.0, Kafka, Impala.
- Good experience in Microservices, SOA, developing a distributed application and passion in designing.
- Preferred to have hands-on & solid experience on AWS Cloud Platform.
- Experience in Private Cloud platform (Openshift, Kubernetes, Docker) will be an added advantage.
If you, or someone you know, would be interested in exploring this opportunity, please send resumes to Emil Sunny at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly on +65 66313246 for a confidential discussion.
EA License No: 16S8145 - Registration No R1769990
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's