|Job Title:||Android Developer|
|Contact Name:||Rajev Tamilarason|
|Job Published:||April 10, 2017 16:06|
My client is a locally grown company looking to change a market is has other prominent names, they are looking to revamp the way we view the marker and position itself as the #1 option.
My client is looking for an android developer who can handle the full cycle range of the app, which entails its maintenance and evolution as well.We are looking for someone who is passionate about what they do and believes in it as well. The requirements for this job is definitely more focused on your technical prowess as apposed to others, with that said the following is what my client is looking for in you.
* Proven software development experience
* Published examples of mobile applications on the Google play store?
* Excellent knowledge in information architecture, human computer interaction and usability design principles?
* A track record of delivering successful consumer and/or business products? * Ability to use analytic data and user testing to inform design decision?
* Ability to work on their own and as a part of the team? * Excellent scoping and estimation skills?
* Excellent testing/QA skills
* Experience in Testing Automation Tools such as Appium, Robotium is plus
* Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to liaise with various stakeholders Essential skills:
* Strong OO design and programming skills in Java
* Familiar with Android SDK and Eclipse * Knowledge of MySQL, SQLite or similar database management system
* Experience in building native apps * Experience using social media APIs?
* Ads integration using a 3rd party ad server?
* Experience in OCR Implementations would be plus
* Excellent debugging and optimization skills
If you feel you have these qualities and are innovative, don't hesitate to apply. Look forward to hearing from you soon
To find out about more opportunities, please visit us at www.focuscoregroup.com Rajev Tamilarason FocusCore EA License No: 16S8145 - Registration No R1659945
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's